No need to get creative when it comes to finding your next job. Digital People is your secret weapon! Check out this list of freelance, contract-to-hire, and full-time career opportunities.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
Global Paid Media Coordinator - Minneapolis, MN
One of Digital People’s top clients is looking for a Global Paid Media Coordinator to join a global Digital Marketing team! If you have a hunger for innovation, a knack for advertising/paid media and are a forward thinker, then this is the role for you. The ideal candidate will have experience developing and executing a management system for international paid media activities. Strong project management skills, problem resolution skills, communication skills, an ability to work effectively in complex environments and strong leadership abilities are just a few of the key requirements. Keep reading below to learn more and apply today!
- Working with the global and regional program leaders to establish the budget, content and technical requirements to support the paid media requirements.
- Co-planning media investments with the local and regional program teams.
- Translating local and regional requirements into a comprehensive media brief and working with the paid media agency of record and support translation of that brief into an actionable media plan.
- Actively communicate plans and requirements to the local execution teams, gaining support as needed.
- Work with the local and regional teams to coordinate locally lead plans.
- Lead actions to address globally executed tactical requirements and dependencies on the local teams.
- Support locally lead channel enablement related to the paid media campaign elements.
- Gather performance and results data from local teams, agency partners and various reporting systems then work with the agency and media specialist team to support campaign optimization.
- Communicate on-going results and optimization plans/proposals to the effected markets gaining support as needed.
- Manage funding allocation to the priority markets and ensure than planned results are delivered to the markets as committed in the plan.
- Embracing an agile approach and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Demonstrates commitment to core company values by leading, acting and behaving in a manner consistent with these values.
- 5+ years of experience in media planning and buying
- 5+ years of experience working with digital media partners (such as Yahoo, Facebook, Google, advertising agencies)
- 1 year or more of experience with creating and promoting content on social media channels
- Project management experience involving problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience working within a global company.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.
Minneapolis, MN 55402
United States of America
Sales & Marketing / Marketing
Folder Group ID:54
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Global Paid Media Coordinator
Location: Minneapolis, MN 55402
Job Type: Open Position
Reference ID: 270045
Posted Date: 1/24/2017