No need to get creative when it comes to finding your next job. Digital People is your secret weapon! Check out this list of freelance, contract-to-hire, and full-time career opportunities.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
Content Marketing Specialist - Minneapolis, MN
Digital People recruiters are looking for a Content Marketing Specialist to join an amazing global company! In this role you will work closely with the Marketing Manager and Product Launch Manager to create and execute effective marketing communications that build their brand and support the sales process. If marketing writing/editing is your thing and you have samples to prove it, then this is the gig for you! Apply today!
- Develops content for company brochures, emails, videos, and other corporate assets.
- Ensures consistent messaging throughout all marketing tactics including white papers and case studies; while documenting and implementing appropriate marketing communications processes.
- Creates written and interactive marketing campaign materials including but not limited to customer stories, email communications, web content, infographics and white papers.
- Provides regional writers with case study feedback.
- Maintains customer story list for corporate, regional and reseller use.
- Communicates new stories to PR manager for pitching to publications.
- Project manages assets from editing to ISO review to web publication.
- Engages and briefs external writers, photographers and videographers in creation of written and video content.
- Assist product launch manager with product launches.
- Identify and update all affected collateral.
- Collaborate with product managers to verify that all marketing collateral is correct.
- Provide ISO quality review to sales presentations, sales kits, localized case studies and other assets.
- Creates new and edits existing brochures, part cards and all printed product marketing material.
- Partner with a broad range of internal stakeholders to create new external-facing assets.
- Curate marketing collateral, prioritizing which assets should be promoted down to which should be archived.
- Edits a variety of content, written and interactive, to ensure proper branding, trademarks, writing style (AP) and corporate language.
- Contributes to editorial calendar for blog, case study and campaign updates.
- Provides support with lead-gen campaigns, webinar presentations, collateral materials, in-house events and tradeshow signage.
- Demonstrates commitment to core company values by leading, acting and behaving in a manner consistent with these values.
- Bachelor of Arts in journalism, communications, or related field
- 3-5 years related experience in marketing communications, content development, advertising and project management
- Proficient in Windows-based office applications including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Passion for writing
- Proven ability to increase engagement in B2B audiences
- Editing AP style
- Ability to easily work across the company to manage projects that involve all levels of management
- Self-starter with strong organizational skills
- Ability to focus on detail while prioritizing multiple projects simultaneously
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.
Minneapolis, MN 55402
United States of America
Sales & Marketing / Marketing
Folder Group ID:54
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Content Marketing Specialist
Location: Minneapolis, MN 55402
Job Type: Open Position
Reference ID: 270037
Posted Date: 1/24/2017