No need to get creative when it comes to finding your next job. Digital People is your secret weapon! Check out this list of freelance, contract-to-hire, and full-time career opportunities.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
Digital Analyst - Minneapolis, MN
Digital People is looking for Digital Analysts to bring insightful web analysis to our clients! These candidates will use their curiosity and a desire to discover the answers to key questions via web analytics to help drive and enable strategic business outcomes. Our clients want someone that can make things happen while influencing and directing cross functional teams. If you have a passion and ability to turn data into insights that inform and drive digital marketing and business decisions then reach out to us today!
- Collaborate with digital marketing and user experience teams to analyze multiple data sets and provide actionable insights and recommendations to improve marketing and website performance.
- Perform analysis, trending and reporting of key performance indicators to answer business questions.
- Create and maintain dashboards for internal stakeholders, and respond to requests for web analytics data and reports.
- Effectively present web analytics insights to department managers and business owners.
- Ensure process adherence and data standards are maintained for accurate tracking and reporting.
- Contribute to digital creativity and consumer –focus in the marketing department and beyond.
- Stay apprised of industry trends and emerging web technologies.
- Coordinate with the broader CRM/Consumer Insights team to present consistent and clear view of the customer, enabling business leaders to make appropriate strategic decisions both within and beyond the web.
- BA/BS degree required
- 3-5 years’ experience analyzing web or digital marketing metrics
- Experience working with analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics (SiteCatalyst), Google Analytics, IBM Coremetrics, etc.
- Highly-refined analytical and project management skills to manage multiple work streams
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and collaboratively across functional teams to drive results
- Analytical and data driven with a firm grasp of impact and ROI
- Excellent communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal, written and presentation communication skills; ability to communicate complex technical concepts to non-technical resources
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.
Minneapolis, MN 55402
United States of America
Sales & Marketing / Marketing
Folder Group ID:54
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Digital Analyst
Location: Minneapolis, MN 55402
Job Type: Open Position
Reference ID: 269977
Posted Date: 1/24/2017