No need to get creative when it comes to finding your next job. Digital People is your secret weapon! Check out this list of freelance, contract-to-hire, and full-time career opportunities.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
Interactive Designer - Minneapolis, MN
Digital People is looking for Interactive Designers that are the curious type, natural problem solvers, collaborators and are able to design for emotion and usability simultaneously. If you eat, sleep and breathe responsive web/email design while telling a visually rich digital story, then we want to talk to you!
Our clients are typically looking for talent that can:
- Design for interactions and conduct user testing and feedback as part of an iterative design process.
- Work with cutting-edge mobile technologies and stay current on native UI components for mobile OS’s.
- Work alongside the digital design director, visual designers, writers, UX and developers to discover, define and design digital experiences.
- Take a digital project from ideation to launch in collaboration with the business, UX and development partners.
- 3-to-6 years of design experience (agency or in-house experience required)
- A four-year degree in graphic design, visual design or related field
- A strong visual problem solver
- Expert in applying visual hierarchy, interaction design, information design, color, typography, iconography, etc. in the context of a existing or new design direction
- Possess a solid understanding and passion towards current and evolving digital design best practices
- Experience designing responsive web sites
- Understand and design to user feedback and/or technology constraints
- The ability to both work autonomously and as part of a team.
- Possess strong attention to detail and highly developed organizational skills including the ability to prioritize tasks and meet tight deadlines
- Possess a user-centric attitude and philosophy
- Experience working with UX teams and participating in sketch sessions
- Experience collaborating with developers to properly translate visual design
- Experience in app design
- Experience creating screen interactions, transitions and animations
- Ability to write, clean semantic HTML5 and CSS3 code in a responsive framework
- Knowledge of Bootstrap’s front-end framework
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.
Minneapolis, MN 55402
United States of America
Sales & Marketing / Marketing
Folder Group ID:54
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Interactive Designer
Location: Minneapolis, MN 55402
Job Type: Open Position
Reference ID: 269703
Posted Date: 3/21/2017