No need to get creative when it comes to finding your next job. Digital People is your secret weapon! Check out this list of freelance, contract-to-hire, and full-time career opportunities.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
Media Buyer - ROSELLE, IL
Job Title: Media Buyer
This position will be essential in negotiating, buying, scheduling and monitoring of various media resources. The Media Buyer will contribute to the goals and success of client campaigns while reporting on progress of projects and communicating results of the program. This person will head up a team; including a Junior Buyer and an Administrative Assistant. This person will oversee a budget of $12-$20million in 2017 and will take the lead for their print, TV, Online and Infomercials.
• Responsible for research and development of media plans/schedules and identification and selection of sources
• Communication with dealer network about monthly ad drops, plans, schedules and results
• Negotiating, buying, and integrating media across a variety of digital channels for the purpose of lead generation
• Keeping informed of new media trends to identify and present opportunities for applying new technologies and services to various campaigns
• Work with creative and media agencies for multi-million-dollar ad placements
• Monitor and evaluate media results in coordination with client goals and benchmarks, and produce reports and metrics to track trends and progress
Education Qualifications / Requirements:
Degree from a 4-year university, or equivalent institution and 3-5 years of marketing experience or equivalent combination of education and experience are required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Intermediate - Advanced MS Excel, MS Word, and Vantage/Epicor experiences
• Proven problem solving abilities and analytical skills
• Effective organizational and interpersonal skills
• Strong attention to detail and follow-through skills
• Technically proficient in CRM resources (prefer NetSuite experience)
• Ability to work independently with excellent analytical, project management and time management skills
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.
ROSELLE, IL 60172
United States of America
Sales & Marketing / Marketing
Direct Hire Position
Folder Group ID:54
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Media Buyer
Location: ROSELLE, IL 60172
Job Type: Direct Hire Position
Reference ID: 266454
Posted Date: 2/13/2017