No need to get creative when it comes to finding your next job. Digital People is your secret weapon! Check out this list of freelance, contract-to-hire, and full-time career opportunities.
Don’t see something that matches your skills and experience? Connect with your local office and we’ll help you find the right fit.
Director of Paid Search/SEM - Minneapolis, MN
Are you working for one of the best places to work in MN? Digital People’s client won that award in 2016 and is looking for a Director of Paid Search/SEM! If you have the ability to operate on both a strategic and tactical level, touching all aspects of the search marketing road-map and have management experience, then apply to this role today! Keep reading the detail below to get you even more excited:
- Hands-on knowledge of SEM best practices and a proven track-record of delivering qualified traffic from both an acquisition and conversion standpoint.
- Experience with vendor selection, system recommendations, keyword management, bidding strategies, creative testing, and analytics.
- An analytical mindset that’s consistently driven to optimize search marketing campaigns for maximum efficiency and effectiveness.
- Ability to lead, motivate, and inspire a diverse group of paid search practitioners, from entry level to senior status.
- Give direction, provide strategy and assist on clients projects, and advance direct report’s technical skills in an environment of trust, encouragement and appreciation.
- Minimum of 6 years in roles of increasing responsibility in paid search capacity either agency or client side
- Agency experience
- Extensive paid search experience is an absolute requisite; including research, forecasting, planning, execution and performance analysis
- Proven leadership ability and previous client relationship experience required
- Strong familiarity with ecommerce paid search campaigns, strategies and tactics
- Self-starter, efficient time management and strong problem solving skills
- Management experience with direct reports
- In- depth understanding of marketing forecasting, media planning, implementation and performance analysis
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills; commercially oriented, confident, outgoing, articulate, persuasive
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Google AdWords / Analytics certified
- Proven ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with colleagues, clients and vendors
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of paid search bid management tools and technologies e.g. Kenshoo, Marin etc.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.
Minneapolis, MN 55405
United States of America
Sales & Marketing / Marketing
Direct Hire Position
Folder Group ID:55
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Director of Paid Search/SEM
Location: Minneapolis, MN 55405
Job Type: Direct Hire Position
Reference ID: 264043
Posted Date: 2/15/2017